- TPM Webinar 4 – System Performance Management – Focus on Accessibility
This webinar covers transportation agency management of system performance management, with a focus on accessibility.
- TPM Newsletter – Fall 2020
The Fall 2020 issue of the TPM Newsletter is out and focuses on COVID-19 and its impacts on TPM. The newsletter is sponsored by AASHTO, CPBM, and the TPM Pooled Fund.
- TPM Webinar 3 – TPM Communications
This webinar highlights communication strategies, resources and emerging practices for supporting TPM.
- TRB Webinar: Enter the Portal—The Transportation Performance Management (TPM) Portal
This webinar explores the TPM Portal: a web hub built to illustrate performance management best practices and foster collaboration between state departments of transportation and the Federal Highway Administration.
- TPM Webinar 2, Miniseries Episode 5 – Traffic Congestion and Emissions Reductions Target Setting
This webinar focuses on transportation agency target setting for federal PM3 CMAQ measures.
- TPM Webinar 2, Miniseries Episode 4 – Target Setting for System Performance Measures
This webinar covers transportation agency target setting for federal PM3 system performance and reliability.
- TPM Webinar 2, Miniseries Episode 3 – Highway Infrastructure Target Setting
This webinar focuses on state target setting for federal PM2 infrastructure condition measures.
- TPM Webinar 2, Miniseries Episode 2 – Safety Target Setting
This webinar is a deep dive into state target setting approaches for federal requirements for safety performance measures.
- TPM Webinar 2, Miniseries Episode 1 – TPM and Target Setting Overview
This webinar reviews state target setting approaches and lessons learned leading up to the mid-performance period progress report.
- State DOT COVID-19 Response Survey: Use of Transportation Data and Information for Decision Makers
This document summarizes results of an AASHTO survey on transportation agency responses to COVID-19.
- TPM Webinar 1 – TPM Best Practices
This webinar featured presentations of TPM best practices at transportation agencies.
- “COVID-19 and Data” CPBM System Mobility and Emerging Technology Subcommittee Bi-Monthly Meeting
In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, the CPBM System Mobility and Emerging Technology Subcommittee hosted a webinar-style meeting—in place of their usual bi-monthly conference call—to share resources relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Data Sharing Guidance for Public Transit Agencies – Now and in the Future
This report aims to help transit agencies make decisions about data sharing by outlining how agencies can evaluate the benefits, costs, and risks of sharing data.
- A Guidebook for Sustainability Performance Measurement for Transportation Agencies
NCHRP Report 708 provides an overview of sustainability in relation to the transportation industry, including an exploration of performance measures that can help agencies assess their sustainability goals.
- Leadership’s Guide to Emerging Highway Preservation, Maintenance, and Renewal Practices
This report is directed at transportation agency leaders with the goal of stimulating interest in emerging highway infrastructure practices.
- Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Highway Preservation, Maintenance, and Renewal Practices
This report is directed at transportation practitioners and provides 16 best practices for highway preservation, maintenance, and renewal.
- Existing and Emerging Highway Infrastructure Preservation, Maintenance, and Renewal Definitions, Practices, and Scenarios
This document contains appendices for NCHRP Report 750.
- Strategic Issues Facing Transportation, Volume 7: Preservation, Maintenance, and Renewal of Highway Infrastructure
As new innovations and technologies continue to shift the forecast for the transportation industry in the long-term, this report outlines the performance management best practices for highway infrastructure.
- Airport Risk Identification and Prioritization Practices
This synthesis report provides information about the existing tools that airports use for identifying common hazards and the processes used for measuring, monitoring, and prioritizing the associated risks.
- Guidelines for Collecting, Applying, and Maintaining Pavement Condition Data at Airports
This report provides guidance on the collection, use, maintenance, and application of pavement condition data at airports.
See the FHWA TPM website for federal requirements.