TPM Webinar 13 – Greenhouse Gas/Environmental Measures
TPM Webinar 13 will cover greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction and other environmental measures within transportation agencies. It will include how state legislation has been a catalyst, initiatives around state system health, target setting strategies, data, regional goals and collaboration, and the impact of BIL/IIJA.
Speakers and topics include:
- Matt Hardy (AASHTO) – AASHTO perspective
- Chris Berrens and Deanna Belden (Minnesota DOT) – Multi-modal options and VMT reduction targets as part of MNDOT’s overall system health goals
- Theresa Takushi (Colorado DOT) – GHG requirements, data, and target setting strategies
- Ting Ma (District DOT) – Environmental policies, legislation, regional goals, and leveraging BIL NEVI
- Gary McVoy (McVoy Associates) – Findings from NCHRP Project 25-56: Methods for State DOTs to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions from the Transportation Sector
Please register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to join.