TPM Webinar 20: Presentations from the World Road Association (PIARC) Technical Committee 1.1: Performance of Transportation Agencies
This event occured on 2023-11-29.
During this webinar, PIARC’s Technical Committee on the Performance of Transport Administrations (TC 1.1) will present the achievements of the Committee over the current work cycle (2020-2023) and share with the AASHTO community their presentations from the 2023 Prague World Road Congress, which was the culmination of PIARC’s cycle.
The agenda will include:
- Introduction (Christos Xenophontos)
- FHWA: Importance of International Programs & Collaboration
- AASHTO: Partnership with PIARC (King Gee)
- PIARC: Introduction on World Road Congress (WRC) (Patrick Mallejacq)
- Work Group 1 Highlights – Customer Experience & Public Value Creation (Ilaria Coppa & Deanna Belden)
- Work Group 2 Highlights – The Role of Transport Agencies in Shaping Disruptive Technologies & Service Models (Anne-Séverine Poupeleer & Jonathan Spear)
- Work Group 3 Highlights – Defining & Promoting Diversity & Talent Management: (José Manuel Blanco Segarra & Karen Bobo)
- Conclusions and What is Next for PIARC and TC 1.1 (Christos Xenophontos)
Please register in advance for this meeting to receive information on how to join.